Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ad of the Day (Nestle Billboard)














A few days before I've got an e-mail from my friend, it's about nice billboards in highway and I pick the one that are interested me which is the billboard from Nestle, then I fine out a bit on how the billboards work and this is an explaination about that.

"A billboard is a large outdoor advertising structure which can found in high traffic areas such as highways and downtown surface streets. Billboards present large advertisements to passing pedestrians and drivers. Typically showing large, witty slogans and distinctive visuals."

"Billboard advertisements are usually designed to catch a person's attention and create a memorable impression very quickly, leaving the reader thinking about the advertisement after they have driven past it. They have to be readable in a very short time because they are usually read while being passed at high speeds. Thus there are usually only a few words, in large print, and a humorous or arresting image in brilliant color."


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billboards

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can u please tell me where is this nestle ad located?